What do we believe ?
We believe in living out our Christian faith as effectively as possible, making an impact with those who do not know the great news about Jesus Christ.
We believe we should share that good news of Jesus, equip people in their journey and see them live their faith out, in the world.
A summary of what we believe:
- The Divine Inspiration, Authority, Sufficiency and Inerrancy of the Bible.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, One God - three Persons.
- The Virgin Birth, the Perfect Deity and the Perfect Humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Death of the Lord Jesus Christ upon the Cross as the only Perfect And Effective Sacrifice for Sin, His subsequent burial and resurrection and ascension into Heaven.
- The Personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ to the earth for and with true believers in Him.
- The Fall of man rendering all people sinners before God, necessitating the Sacrifice of Christ and the Regenerating and Sanctifying Work of the Holy Spirit.
- The justification of the sinner by Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone.
- Death is not final. There is life after death and the dead will be raised either to life or condemnation.
- The Blessing of the Saved and the Punishment of the Lost are alike Eternal.
- The Personality of the Devil.
The ordinances we celebrate:
(a) The observance of the Lord's Supper welcoming to the Table all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ known to be living godly lives.
(b) The baptism of believers by immersion at their request and on personal confession of their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.